Friday, May 23, 2014

I'm Tired

I'm tired. What am I tired of? This post is me letting iff some steam. If you can't handle negativity, then this post is not for you. I need to vent and this is my forum to do so.

I'm tired of the degenerates, street trash, hoodrats, jackasses that hang out at the corner of blocks (ones that have a bodega on them). I'm tired of the folks who condone their behavior. I'm tired of the people who created this issue in the first place. I'm tired having to avoid people just to get home. I wish I had the power of judge and jury because I would send everyone of them to death row. I'm tired of being harassed by them because I refuse to acknowledge them. Why do I have to acknowledge street trash? Find someone else to peddle your illegal wares.

I'm tired of bosses who don't know how to talk to people appropriately. I'm tired of busting my ass without fair pay. I'm tired having to take shit from assholes. I'm tired having to chase people to make a decision when they want to be the person to make the decision. I'm tired of people taking my silence as ignorance. I'm very aware of what's going on around me. I just CHOOSE not to say anything until I'm fed up. I am not taking responsibility for anyone's incompetence.

I'm tired of bullshit over interracial relationships. I'm tired of people asking me if my husband is a freak as if White men all have wierd fetishes. I'm tired if Black men thinking that I'm not satisfied by my husband because he's White. I'm tired of Black men think they have the gal to try to step to me the minute my husband moves away. I have no interest in you. I'm FUCKING HAPPILY MARRIED! I'm tired of Black women asking me why I didn't marry a Black man. Seriously? Why can't I date and marry whom I love? I've dated tons of Black men. They weren't the one who captured my heart. I have very little patience for bullshit. Sorry, a lot of Black men like to bullshit. I've dated Latin men to. Same story. I've also dated White men. Same story. Dating men in General has a lot of bullshit that I don't have patience for. I'm tired of people telling me that my marriage won't last because we come from 2 different worlds. Fuck you!! I want all these negative nelly's to get the hell away from me before I give them a once more.

If you read this post. I'm sorry for the negativity and vulgarity. I just had it up to here (imagine my hand above waving above my head). Thank you tho for listening (reading).



No comments: