Saturday, December 7, 2013

Pokemon X Update

I've been playing the shit out of this game. It is so much fun.

I've beat all 8 gyms. I've collected 171 Pokemon. I even gotten the legendary Pokemon.

I got Eevee to evolve to Espeon and Umbreon. I have another Eevee and hope to evolve it to one his other forms.

I fell in love with Wonder Trade. I'm actually anxious to find a Gengar and Abo...(creature in the Frost Cavern). I have the mega stones for them.

I am currently going thru the game again leveling Pokemon that I like and collecting ones I missed.

This by far is the farthest I've gotten in a Pokemon game. I am so waiting for the PokeBank. They need to hurry and bring it to the US. I want to transfer my past Pokemon into X.

What I am lacking while playing is a Pokedex. The one I had on my iPad boinked. They never upgraded for iOS 7. The original one is way too expensive. So if anyone knows a good, cheap Pokedex, please leave a comment.

[Nintendo 3DS]

No comments: