Thursday, July 5, 2012

Life on Fast Forward

Last time I posted I was on my honeymoon. I really shouldn't have but I couldn't resist. My life has been on fast forward since then. Here's some of what's been happening.

Before I left I was invited to join a group putting out an anthology book. I am to write a short story to be included in the anthology. Yay!! My first published work other than a copy I did 6 years ago. The anthology is in the Paranormal Romance genre. The anthology's theme is different creatures from different cultures. I'm excited about this project.

It's been 2.5 weeks that I've been married. I don't feel much different than before. Except my love quotient has risen. I can't believe how much I love him and his mischievous ways. I'm still trying to learn my new signature. It's not coming as fast I wish. I've changed some stuff to my new name. I didn't legally change my name, just hyphenating it. I can't believe I will have to mark Mrs on forms to come in the future. Wow. This is more than I imagined. I'm totally psyched about my future with this awesome man.

Home life is going to be jet packed busy in the coming weeks. I have many projects I would love to complete before the end of the summer. So the Mr and I will be doing a lot of grunt work. I should include my brother in this. It's only right that we do. Mr has started already. He has won a battle with our backyard and some scurmishes in our front yard. No one in my house are green thumbs. Yard work is not remotely liked in this house. We'd be better off living in a condo.

I am also planning a website build for my business' site and a remodel of this blog. I think I can do better in directing my blog to specific topics. This blog is a multi-purpose blog. I have my writings on here; book reviews, dreams, musings and a whole bunch if things. It's time to make it easier to get around. I'll be looking for themes I could use that's not part of Blogger's main templates.

Well I'm here sitting in the dentist's chair, so I might as well sign off for now. There will definitely be more to come.

Ta Ta.

No comments: