Friday, June 8, 2012

Updates to Me Being M.I.A.

I haven't really blogged in a while. I have been crazy busy. But he best way to catch you up is with my updates.

Memorial Day weekend JH and I went to Michigan to visit his Uncle. We met almost everyone in his uncle's family. We took a lot of pics with the family. They seem to accept me. I'm happy. My favorite quote from his little cousin..."your child is going to be so lucky.... he/she will have a permanent tan."

My mother is in town. She's here for doctor appointments and to assist with wedding plans. She's going to be here the longest ever. She came May 14th and she not leaving until July!!! JH and I will be on our honeymoon and come back to a guest in the house. The big plus.... She cooks!!!

As of now, there are 8 days before I'm Mrs JH. I am excited and nervous. I want to be married to JH. We fit so well. However, the time flew by. I hope all goes well. We are now working on marriage technicalities like who will handle what in the marriage. We also have to pack for 3 weeks. Ugh!! I hate packing. I have my dress, yay.

Please don't expect anymore posts for a while. I'll be enjoying my honeymoon and well deserved vacation. Until July.

No comments: