Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Bi-weekly Progress (Weeks 5 & 6)

I totally hate working on this routine now. It's boring and mundane. 6 weeks with the same routine is just so boring. I just barely get thru the routines.

JH and myself start having great conversations thru the workouts to keep ourselves stimulated. I have lost 2 additional pounds the last 2 weeks. So I have lost a total of 8 lbs in total. We have stopped doing measurements. Even though the measuring tape says that I am losing inches, I do not see it. My brother says I look smaller. Eh, I don't see it. JH is losing weight too and I see the differences on him. Apparently it great to be a man and sucks to be a woman.

At the end of week 6 I stopped the routine on the Wed. I decided to wait until Sun of Week 7 to start again because we have new routines, or so I thought. I really was hoping for a change in routine.

Here are the changes for Week 7 that I already started:

Sculpt 3-4: added a new push up to routine, added some new weightlifting routines, and increased the lunge/squat reps.

Sweat 3-4: all it did was add more reps to the existing routine. For example, we used to do 2 routines of jumping jacks, now we do 3 routines. And now we do 200 sit-ups instead of 100.

Such a big difference. I am so thrilled. (Can you sense the sarcasm?) I am going to stick to the program as much as I can. Just know this: I F'IN HATE JUMPING JACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: