Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ah... My New Journey

I have been lazy for the past 4 to 5 months when it came to diet and exercise. I was doing very well for a while with P90. As you can remember from my posts about it, that I lost my mojo for it. It became very redundant. I am not very good at redundancy. I also started up Hip Hop Abs. I didn't give it up though. I went on vacation. I came back ready to start up again, but life got busy trying to catch up. Then I left again. I came back and just never thought about it again.

Well I am the heaviest I've ever been in my life. It is starting to effect me in ways I never noticed. I am attributing my tummy issues, my feet issues and skin issues to this. Plus, I noticed that I'm more winded when my period comes. I also think it's affecting my sexual performance. I can't have that. So I decided I must do something about it. Plus, if I want to carry a baby, I need to be healthy.

What am I doing? I decided to get back into Hip Hop Abs and I've joined Weight Watchers. Today is actually my 1st official day on the program and I'm hungry already!!! Tonight I'm going start my exercise program too. Hopefully, my boyfriend will keep me motivated in the exercise. He says he's going to try the program with me. My employee/friend also joined with me. So we are going to make sure we help each other stick to the diet.

Let's see if this will work. I've heard that WW is great. Look at Jennifer Hudson. It should work for me. That's if I stick with it. I so need to. I need constant encouragement and not lectures. I don't tolerate lectures well. Makes me want to do the opposite. I will post some results here as I go along. Wish me luck on my new journey. I so need it.

No comments: