Saturday, March 12, 2011

Skee-Ball Lite

Being a big fan of Skee-ball. I decided to download the game for my iPhone. I paid $0.99 for Freeverse's Skee-Ball. 
SK 1 
It is a basic game. You swipe your finger to have the ball go in the direction you want it to go. 
SK 2 
This game makes me sad. The game is lacking so much that it is sad. When I bought this game it was the only game for skee-ball. 
The game gives tutorials as you play. It doesn 't disappear until the 5th ball out of 9. And that is forceach game. Oh there are settings that "supposedly turns the off." Those setting increases the amount of tutorials instead. 
SK 3 
I am really disappointed in this game. I regret spending the money for it. I'd probably think different if I didn't pay for it. I'd quicker understand bad programming from a free app. Not so much from a paid app. To end this review, this game is not worth your time. 
Can be found in the iTunes App store for $0.99.

[iOS]

No comments: