Friday, November 1, 2013

R.I.P. Ron Caldwell

This week we lost a memorable figure in my husband's family. He was Jason's father's friend since Kindergarden. He pretty much was family.

He had a huge personality that was bigger than life. He was warm and kind. I got to meet him before Jason and I got married. Due to health reasons, he was not able to attend. But if he was, I'm sure he would've been the life of the party. When we met, he accepted me as a person and not just Jason's fiancé.

As I am writing this, tears are running down my face. This is for a man who is worth it. He was a kind soul who is now free from earthly pain and will now look over us as the angel he is.

I wish I can write more on his life, but I can't. I can write that, like all of us in this world, he had ups and downs in life, but he managed to keep up a warm wonderful personality.

The world lost a wonderful human being.

Rest In Peace Ron Caldwell Oct 30, 2013. May we meet up again in the future.

1 comment:

Chrisor (@ynotkissme) said...

I'm sorry for your loss. The more people you know, the more you'll hear about that have died. It sounds like you and everyone who knew him were lucky to have known him.