Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pokemon X - Day 3

It seems the only time to play Pokemon is in the evenings.

This evening I decided to hunt a little and explore. I can't pass Route 22 until I beat all gyms, so I head towards Lumiose.

I beat professor Sycamore and obtained Charmander. I got to choose between Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur. I wish I could keep all three. It was a tough pick.

My Kakuna evolved to Beedrill. This is the 2nd evolution. Yay!!!

I am supposed to go to another city but first I have to meet a friend at a cafe in Lumiose. I got off game frustrated that I couldn't find the damn cafe.

My Stats:
- Pokemon Captured: 17
- Gyms Beaten: 0
- Party
Braixen 19
Pikachu 14
Fletchling 13
Panpour 12
Beedrill 12
Charmander 10

My 3DS power didn't drain on me this time.

Until my next post....

[Nintendo 3DS]

No comments: