Saturday, January 21, 2012

Spit Lite Edition

I was reminiscing about my youth one day. I was discussing that I was the queen of playing a card game that we called "spit". Others call it "speed". The object of the game is to get rid of your cards the fastest. The game is a solitaire game that became a two player game. It follows the the same origins. There are 2 versions of the game; Chinese or the American version. With nostalgia on my mind, I searched the app store and found 2 apps for the game; this game Spit Lite and another (to be reviewed later). There is a full version of this game, but I chose to get the lite version first.




This game is pretty simple. There are very few options to set up a game. It has different speeds to set. Being a computer game I figured it would be a bit faster than a human being.




The game is basic. Cards are dealt and you play. I started the game at the 1st speed. It was ridiculously slow. So I just jumped to the last speed, 4th. It was not fast at all. It pretty much sucked since it was slow. I beat each game I play. This makes the game cheap. Who wants to continue a game that you always beat without any challenge?





Overall, this game is not worth the free price. It didn't encourage me to purchase the full version. The full version only removed the ads. Not much else. This game is really not worth the memory it takes. It was a good attempt, but missed the mark.

You can find this game in the iTunes App Store for free.

[iOS]

No comments: