Friday, July 19, 2013

FFXIV - BETA Again

I was only able to test FFXIV Beta once this weekend. Time has been flying and I've gotten much busier. However, I was able to play for a minimum of 2 hours. It's not much time. This BETA lasted longer than the others. I missed out greatly.

This run? I decided to finish up quests, take on new quests. I did travel a bit further in the map than I had before. I got new crystal points and learned Teleport. I died probably 4 times trying to finish quests. I didn't take aggro, but the mobs I took on for the quest kicked my butt. I was having difficulty attacking this day. Auto-lock was not working as it should. My hunt log has been filling up. What's great in the game is you don't have to sit and heal. You gain your HP back as you move on to next mob or back to town. You're not quite so vulnerable like in FFXI.

I bought some new gear because a quest required me to. Also, I learned how to check your messages. I had 2 messages that I couldn't for the life of me find how to read them. There's a moogle in town that allows you to. In FFXI, you had to go thru PlayOnline viewer to read your messages. I also haven't found how to take screen shots. So I take the pics with my phone. I only took one glamor photo this run. I like my character. She's pretty.




Next time.

No comments: