Thursday, May 16, 2013
Review: Dead Ever After
Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Charlaine Harris wrapped up her series nicely. The ending I expected since book 7. She did a good job. Most series doesn't give you the closure you need. However, this book closure made it as if life goes on. There will always be a world in Harris' mind where Sookie & company may return. From this book I can count 6 different spin offs that could be made without Sookie.
Good job Charlaine,looking forward to pieces (short stories) or other books that may include characters from this series.
View all my reviews
For all the detractors:
1. Sookie loves the sun, how could a relationship between Eric & Sookie last?
2. If you didn't see the ending coming, you should re-read the series.
3. Sookie does not rebound to previous boyfriends.Would you?
4. Death threats to authors are ridiculous. Let the authors move on in peace. The series was supposed to end when Bill was going to die by all the silver from the fae. Charlaine was bullied to write more books. You got a good compromise. If you miss Sookie, think up stories in your head.
5. Enjoy the book, it's not a brilliant read. It's just a good story.