Saturday, February 11, 2012

Review: A Stranger to Unfold


A Stranger to Unfold
A Stranger to Unfold by Anjah Gonzalez

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I thought I was going to be biased about this book because I personally know the author. She's a great friend of mine, plus she never asked me for any help in writing this. My bias was to love the book because she's my friend and not on any merit of her own writing.

She never sent me my own copy, I actually bought it on my own to read. Maybe I should have her autograph it. I just wanted to support her. Then again, I never ask anything from anyone. So asking for her book was out of the question. I digress.

I read the book easily. Her characters were set up wonderfully. The story and plot drew you in. I personally wondered how much, if at all, of her personal experiences that she put into this book. The story is wonderful. I felt drawn into the story. I was amazed and awed that my friend filled her book with such rich imagery.

Everyone should read this. I'm sad that her book hasn't gathered a big following, but many first time authors don't. Go out and support this author by picking up her book.

No comments: