Sunday, September 26, 2010

Life w/ JH Week Ending 9/26/10

This week was another major milestone for us. I was infected by my employee and brought a cold home to me and JH. We were both sick together. It's been over a month and we get sick. It wasn't as bad as it could be.

JH is a very tolerable sick man. He's not whiny at all. That was refreshing. Hopefully we won't be sick again for another 3 years or so.

I was symptomatic first. That first night I ended up sleeping in my mom's room because I didn't want to wake him up constantly. The next morning he lectured me after asking my brother where I disappeared to. He said I should've stayed in our bed. That was funny. Then when he was symptomatic he did the same, lol. I found him at 5 am curled up in the hallway when I had to use the bathroom. So I got him up and had him come back into the bedroom. Later in he morning he asked me how he got back into the bedroom, lol.

This week was also my birthday week. He decided to make my birthday special by doing little things throughout the week. He got me a balloon, a $25 iTunes gift card, surprised me at work and took me to eat at one of my favorite restaurants. We also found a way to get some more bubble tea. Our favorite past time.

He also made his first trip to NJ on his own too. I was worried until he got home safe. He is definitely learning to get around well. I'm happy he is. I can't wait until he meets new people and starts to hang out with them too. I know I can't keep him all to myself all the time. But I know he's coming home to me.

No comments: