I haven't posted in awhile. I'm sorry. I have have been wrapped in a fog of funk. I've just started coming out of it. So I decided to write my 2015 recap. 2015 had been a crappy year. There were some good times too. So I'm deciding how I should present this recap; should list by topic, pros and cons or just ramble on. I think I'll go by pros and cons, more like cons then pros.
1. Work this year has been horrible. It is not as bad as my previous job. This one is so easy right now. But it's stress comes in different forms. One form is a CEO who does not seem to understand what it takes to run a company. It's very annoying when you learn someone who's been a CEO and CFO at other major companies have no idea of accounting. I mean, come on. The other is that the business model works but it doesn't really. There are so many reasons why it's not. The concept works but execution is sloppy. We have wrong demographics and horrible marketing. Subliminal sales do not make a company grow. Mr Wonderful would say this is a hobby, lol.
This has been a struggle all year which puts a damper on everything throughout last year. Couldn't accomplish what I wanted this year because of this job. Hence my fog of funk.
2. I have to have surgery. It's a bit stressful especially never really having major surgery before. I try not to show my stress, but it's there. I'm mostly aprehensive of the scar after surgery and getting a catheter during surgery. I will probably be depressed about it because I'll feel damaged. It took me a month getting over a root canal.
3. I didn't get a chance to publish my book. I haven't even been able to sit down to write and edit. I was hoping to do so before end of 2015. My mind has been clouded and my inspiration to write was extremely minimal. Being in a funk saps inspiration and creativity.
1. My husband has been my rock this year and always, but this year truly. I look forward to more years of him being my rock.
2. Getting Author page on Goodreads. I discussed this in lenghth in a previous post.
3. My family is healthy and strong. I can't ask for anything more for them.
So for the better part of the year end and new year, I've been absorbing myself into reading a lot of manga. If you are on my Goodreads, you'd see a ton of manga being read. It helps me get out of reality and my funk. I really need to get out of it.
I am hoping this year will be better. It is starting off rough. Maybe it'll get much better. I hope to post a more positive post sooner.