Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 Wrap Up

2013 was an interesting year for gaming and app use. I certainly started off the year gung-ho but lost steam thru-out the year due to work and stress-related laziness. So let's see what I've accomplished then move on to what I want to accomplish.

Let's start with the 2013 wrap up.

1. I bought and got swept up in Pokemon X. I finished the game around New Years. By the way, this is the 1st game I have completed in entirety on the 3DS.
2. I'm still playing Simpsons Tapped Out steadily. I finally completed 2 out many seasonal events (Thanksgiving & Christmas)
3. I did not run out and get a Wii Universe, PS4 or an Xbox One. I don't play many console games.
4. Got my character on FFXIV to level 20. Got my ass handed to me on my level 20 lancer guild quest. Currently lost in the outskirts of Uldah. On my way to getting to Ifrit dungeon. Not fond of dungeons. Would rather do quests and fates.
5. I have started FFIII and FFIV on my iOS devices. I like IV better than III tho.

Now that we wrapped up 2013, what do I want to accomplish in 2014? Let's see...

1. Waiting for PokeBank and PokeTransporter to hit the eshop on the 3DS. It was supposed to come out on Dec 27th, but it hasn't shown itself yet. Once it does, I will transfer my collected Pokemon there.
2. Plan on leveling Dragoon to Level 50 in FFXIV. This is a very loose goal since I don't play very often. Hope they introduce Red Mage. That's favorite FF Job Class.
3. Wishing and waiting for a new Pokemon game. Don't know how often they release games. But I hope for a new one soon.
4. Go back to Pokemon Black 2 and finish it while collecting more Pokemon.
5. Complete FFIV on my iPhone.

I will try to make more time in 2014 to review more games and apps. I have tried so many during 2013 that I really should write about them. It is a goal that I may not accomplish, but I will try my hardest. Wish me luck for being more productive in 2014.

Happy New Year!!



No comments: