Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weeks 3 & 4 Combined = Results

I mentioned in my last update that the workouts are getting a bit monotonous. I am keeping up with the workouts though. JH is doing his best to keep me motivated. It does help a lot that he does it with me. If not, I'd probably skip out on doing the exercises.

Week 3 was pretty mundane.  I didn't do so hot. I maintained my diet. I didn't stray. I am using a calorie tracker app on my iPhone called MyNetDiary. It helps you scan in the food you eat, track your measurements, water and weight. It's a neat app, I've been using it since I have started this program. Here's my results for Week 3:

Lost 1" in chest  (lost 3.5" in total)
Gained 0.5" in waist ( lost 1" in total)
No change in hip (lost 2" in total)
Gained 4" in thigh (lost 0" in total)
Gained 1 lb (lost 3 lbs in total)

Week 4 was awful. This week I experienced my monthly visitor and was really not motivated at all. I kept up with the exercises. I didn't keep up with the diet. It's hard to keep up on a diet when your visitor is dictating what you need to keep it at bay, lol. I ate a lot of not healthy food. I only ate the healthy food JH cooked for dinner. Breakfast & lunch were not so grand. I did snack a lot too. So I expected the worst at this morning's weigh in. Take a look at what happened. I am totally shocked. I didn't expect it at all. It's a blessing that I never thought I was going get. So I'm still on the road to a better me.

Week 4
Gained 1" in chest (lost 2.5" in total)
Lost 1" in waist (lost 2" in total)
Lost 1" in hip (lost 3" in total)
Lost 2" in thighs (lost 2" in total)
Lost 3 lbs (lost 6 lbs in total)

No comments: