Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Review: After Dead: What Came Next in the World of Sookie Stackhouse


After Dead: What Came Next in the World of Sookie Stackhouse
After Dead: What Came Next in the World of Sookie Stackhouse by Charlaine Harris

My rating: 1 of 5 stars



I've been a big fan of the Sookie Series. So when I saw this book, I had to read it. Of course I was curious how some of my favorite characters ended up. So I thought/assumed that this would be in a novelette form. I was willing to pay the $10 for this book.

I want my money back. Not only do I feel cheated, but I think Charlaine Harris & her publishers are a bunch of crooks. Milking your fans of money for a bullshit book is bad business. I read that book during my lunch hour. All it is is a paragraph or three a page for each character. Even some characters you don't give a damn about.

I will not purchase another Charlaine Harris. I may make her lose revenue by torrenting a book from her in the future. I will not spend another dime on her. I should've torrented this book.

For those who want to read this book, Don't Waste Your Time!!!



View all my reviews

No comments: